Restarting my blog bollywood style

Hatheli par tumhara naam likhte the mitate the.. :P


i have writeen this blog and deleted it multiple times. this has been going on since 2007 ever since i got access to blog writing or knew about it..  i wrote about me, harry potter, my internship at microsoft i remember.. i never actually expected people to really read this.. its just another page on the net.. but then.. i underestimated the power to internet..


the time has passed.. i deleted all that long time ago.. as i always feel embarrassed about what i write when i read it later.. it feels so stupid.. but this time i will try to keep it .. maybe improve on it.. but not remove it..

more i write.. more i contribute to the literature of this world.. its a good thing.. its an expression.. its an art.. it must be valued..

i have so many ideas that i want to write about, make videos of, comment on, put my point of view out there in the world for everyone to see and read.. hopefully agree with me.. support me.. :)
maybe enlighten some with knowledge.. maybe learn from comments and reactions..

so hoping that my blog and views will be taken in positive light.. i will do "Shree Ganesh" of this blog!

Comments

Popular Posts