Condition of the World in 2021 A.D.



I live in India and I am just another human living on our planet earth in the modern times. This is year 2021 A.D. and I am trying to write a living journal of how the world is today. I want to talk about today's society, politics, quality of life, human value system where we stand today in terms of humanity. I want to do this by putting together information from the news sources in India and the world. 

This is to benefit depth of my knowledge of the human current events and history as well as throw light upon my views of this world and share this with the world. One big reason for doing this is my disappointment in Indian media which is far from showing truth and balanced facts. they have made it a platform to show drama for trp value but nothing out there is satisfactory truth. 

The only way to get to the truth I believe is by getting information from various sources and putting the pieces of the puzzle together.
 
I specifically want to talk about women and the world of women in today's times. I believe that is one true way to find out the reality of human culture than just listening to marketing propaganda which usually ignores the feminine side of the story.

to be continued

Comments

Popular Posts